13/08/2017

About family tree and more


I created a family tree during the last days. Not an easy project.

Fortunately I had the chance to ask to my grandmother and other relatives before they die because they were the only ones who know the name or at least the existence of some branches in the tree. I'm so shocked to see how easy information is lost. Most of the people only remember two or three levels up. And, of course, I'm always pained to see nobody left documents or even just a piece of paper with basic information. Or maybe I'm used to document everything.

I managed to find 351 people and organize a little bit this part of my own history.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I like this post and now I want to try to find names of some of my relatives while my grandparents alive. Thank you !